The Local Organising Committee are now inviting symposium proposals for the Australasian Neuroscience Society (ANS) 41st Annual Scientific Meeting, being held from 4 to 7 December 2023 at W Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Proposals that address any research areas represented within the membership are accepted, including but not limited to:
- Autonomic / neuroendocrine systems
- Brain cancer, neuroradiology and neurosurgery
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Comparative and evolutionary neuroscience
- Computational neuroscience
- Glial biology
- Limbic and other systems
- Motor systems
- Neural development, neurogenesis, and regeneration
- Neurodegenerative disease and injury
- Neurological and psychiatric disorders
- Neuronal excitability, synaptic transmission, synaptic plasticity
- Neuroscience history, ethics, and teaching
- Neurovasculature and metabolism
- New techniques in neuroscience
- Sensory systems.
Please read the full Call for Symposia Guidelines before making your submission. Proposals will be accepted until 11.59PM AEST, Wednesday, 12 April 2023 via the online Currinda portal.