***Call for Symposia now closed - outcomes will be notified to the submitting author in late May
The Local Organising Committee are now inviting symposium proposals for the Australasian Neuroscience Society (ANS) 41st Annual Scientific Meeting, being held from 4 to 7 December 2023 at W Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Proposals that address any research areas represented within the membership are accepted, including but not limited to:
- Autonomic / neuroendocrine systems
- Brain cancer, neuroradiology and neurosurgery
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Comparative and evolutionary neuroscience
- Computational neuroscience
- Glial biology
- Limbic and other systems
- Motor systems
- Neural development, neurogenesis, and regeneration
- Neurodegenerative disease and injury
- Neurological and psychiatric disorders
- Neuronal excitability, synaptic transmission, synaptic plasticity
- Neuroscience history, ethics, and teaching
- Neurovasculature and metabolism
- New techniques in neuroscience
- Sensory systems.
Please read the full Call for Symposia Guidelines before making your submission. Proposals will be accepted until 11.59PM AEST, Wednesday, 12 April 2023 via the online Currinda portal.