COMPETITION CLOSED - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS
Neuroscience is a beautiful discipline and to celebrate its complexities and aesthetics, we invite conference registrants to submit their beautiful imagery to the Neuroscience Image Competition.
Shortlisted entries will be showcased during the Conference Dinner and the winner, determined by the Local Organising Committee, will be announced on the night with a prize of $500!
Image submissions will close 5pm Friday, 28 October and is only open to registrants of the ANS Conference 2022. Both still or moving images are welcome. Images must be original creations that have not been previously published elsewhere.
- All conference registrants are eligible to enter. Group entries are acceptable
- A maximum of three entries are accepted per person
- A completed entry form must accompany each individual entry
- Images should have aesthetic appeal in their natural state
- Entries can be minimally cleaned up to remove extraneous material, but not deliberately manipulated
- Entries must be the highest possible resolution
- Low-resolution entries will be ineligible due to display requirements
- Entries must be original creations that have not previously been published elsewhere
- By submitting this image, you warrant that you are entitled to do so and are not aware of any restrictions on the use of the image
Additional submission guidelines for a moving image
Moving image entries must be 3D animations, time lapse or video and:
- No more than one minute long
- Compressed to no more than 100 MB
Audio is optional (but will not be judged)
How to submit
Submit your entries in any format via Google Drive here.
- Name(s) e.g. "John Smith, Jane Smith"
- Title of artwork
- Image type (still or moving)
- Please describe your entry in 1-3 sentences
Disclaimer: By entering this competition, participants acknowledge that their work/s, including any images used as part of the entry, will be displayed publicly at the Conference Dinner on Tuesday, 6 December 2022, and may also be used for the purposes of promoting the ANS 2022 Conference and related events at the Local Organising Committee’s discretion.