ANS 2018 Call for Abstracts Opening Soon!
The abstract submission process for the Australasian Neuroscience Society 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting will open in July.
You must register to attend the 2018 meeting before you are able to submit an abstract presentation (oral or poster). Upon completion of your registration, you will be sent a registration confirmation email with a link to the Abstract Submission portal.
Multiple abstract submissions per person are allowed but registrants can give only one oral abstract presentation for the entire conference.
Submissions are encouraged from across all research areas represented within the membership. The research themes are as follows:
- Development and regeneration
- Excitability and synaptic transmission
- Sensory systems
- Motor systems
- Autonomic/neuroendocrine systems
- Limbic and other systems
- Memory, emotion and social behaviour
- Cognition/learning and behaviour
- Clinical disorders and injury of the nervous system
- New techniques in neuroscience
- History of neuroscience and neuroscience teaching
- Neuroimaging and brain mapping
Click here to view the Guidelines for Abstract Submission.
The submission process for oral presentations will close at midnight, Wednesday 31 August 2018. No oral submissions will be accepted after this date, however amendments can be made to your submission up until the deadline. The poster submission process will close at midnight, Friday, 30 November 2018.
Should you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the ANS Conference Secretariat:
ANS Conference Secretariat
c-/ The Association Specialists
P: 02 9431 8600