The Australasian Neuroscience Society Student Body Committee (ANS SBC) invites applications for Regional Representative roles.
The key requirements and responsibilities for the roles are as follows:
• Are an ANS member, and a current postgraduate student not expecting to finish your PhD in the next 12 months
• Can attend a minimum of 6 online committee meetings throughout the year (each meeting approx. 1 hour)
• Work to promote ANS to neuroscience students in your region and help encourage membership
• Voice the needs of local student members to the SBC
• Help host regional student events (e.g. seminars, workshops, social networking events or scientific outreach programs)
• Inform ANS student members in your region about relevant scholarships, workshops etc. via the ANS SBC newsletter.
The time commitment associated with the role varies from month to month, on average approx. 3 hours/month.